.Wednesday, April 22, 2009 '
united as one;
Hi Aisyah here.I am updating this blog for this whole week because I was being told so by Mr Kang. So okay, just now NAPFA was pretty alright except for the part when we had to do shuttle run. I mean like, we do need a break after running right? But instead of having a break, we had to do the second run which I feel that it was tiring. Okay that is my own opinion I don't know about the others. The guys said that tmr there will be a surprise for the girls. When being asked what the surprise was, they said that we will be having 2.4km run. Obviously that wasn't a surprise right? Like duhhhh, we know already. C'mon, don't be soooo random can you boys?
Mid year is coming soon and I have to start mugging. Good night :D
♥ N2siastic.bs.cm @ Wednesday, April 22, 2009