.Wednesday, February 25, 2009 '
united as one;
Dear 4N2:
Welcome me? Lol! Although it was quite a sudden decision to me that I am going to have your class as my co-form class, I think it was one that I find happiness with. During the first two weeks of school, I actually expressed my discontentment over why I do not have any form or co-form class. I spoke to many teachers and I was lost because without a form class, it seemed that I do not have a home in school, no "special students" that I really can take care of. The school most probably heard about my 'complaints' and one jolly monday, Miss Lo told me that 4N2 will be my co-form class. I do hope that you all don't mind me being your co-form! :D
What to type in my first blog? I thought for quite a long while and decided that maybe I should blog about the first school I go to, my Primary school, Zhonghua Primary School

.
As you can see, the logo of my school is to my left. I am very proud to be in this school because I am the pioneer batch of students. Miss Tan Chay Lee used to teach in this school before she came to Pei Hwa so I guess we have some common history. What made me really proud of my school is because it gave me an idea that stuck in my life, an idea that define how I behave and one that I always live by with. That is our school's motto: "Diligence before Success". Since I was 7, the school reminded me that to achieve what I want in my life, I had to work hard. When I was 8, I wanted to be a bus driver. And I worked very hard because I know that i need to pass driving theories and skills (as three of my uncles are driving instructors). I even begged my uncles to let me drive their car, but of course they would not allow me to. When I was 9, I wanted to be a teacher, so I worked very hard to become my class chairperson at P.4 (and I continued doing it till Sec 4) so that I can learn how to lead a class. I shall not say what happened next but all you need to know is that I am now here teaching in Pei Hwa. (Of course, there were times I used this idea when I 'chionging' games but that shouldn't be the main story)
Why this story then 4N2? I hope to learn from you whether there is any idea that you always use to remind yourself? One that will tell you how you should behave? If there is none, then perhaps you would like to think about how you have been doing as a person and see if you can find a meaningful idea that you can start to abide by? Would love to hear from you folks :)
Yours sincerely,
Mr Tan CK
P.S. Tomorrow common test 1 will be over! :D
♥ N2siastic.bs.cm @ Wednesday, February 25, 2009